Superfood, super-soup or super delicious. Whatever you call it, Open Farm's new broth comes from ethically raised turkey. The bones are slowly simmered with functional ingredients like locally sourced non-GMO pumpkins and carrots, and superfoods like turmeric. And it’s made specifically for pets – free of antibiotics, growth hormones, salt, garlic, and onion. Serve as topper for dry food or to rehydrate their Freeze Dried Raw recipes.
- A rich source of collagen to support healthy digestion, skin & coat and immune system
- A bone broth designed for cats & dogs with only the ingredients they need & nothing more
- Gently simmered in small batches
- Rich in protein, low in fat
- 100% human grade ingredients
- A nutritious way to add moisture to your cat's favorite dry or wet food
Ingredients: Turkey Bone Broth, Carrots, Pumpkin, Parsley, Turmeric, Cinnamon
Calorie Content: 160 kcal ME/kg, 2.25 kcal ME/tbsp
||Percentage of Recipe
Feed two tablespoons of broth daily for every 10lbs body weight or as desired. Shake well before use and pour broth onto your pet's meal. Serve cool or warm, but not hot, and refrigerate for up to 7 days after opening.
Open Farm Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth is designed for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
How to feed:
An easy to serve meal topper. Simply shake, twist, pour & serve.
Available in 12oz and 32oz servings.