Fish Dinner is a blend of low-fat White Fish, Cod, Haddock and wild-caught Canadian Salmon, making it a rich source of Omega-3’s.
Fish is an excellent protein for dogs and aids in building and repairing the nervous system.
- Fresh Canadian Wild Caught Haddock, Cod & Salmon
- Excellent source of Omega3 Fatty Acids
Ingredients: Haddock, Cod (Meat And Bone), Salmon, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Calcium Carbonate, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We recommend feeding Fish Dinner in rotation with other protein to prevent fatty acids unbalance.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.