Big Country Raw Bison Dinner is a lean red meat choice with less cholesterol and fewer calories than beef. Excellent choice for dogs with food allergies.
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Good for puppies to adult dogs
- Excellent choice for dogs with allergies
Ingredients: Buffalo Meat, Bison Meat, Bison Heart, Ground Bison Bone, Bison Liver, Bison Spleen, Bison Kidney, Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC).
We suggest adding fish, Thrive® Herring Oil or Salmon Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances for fatty acids.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.