Tom&Sawyer Gently Cooked Rosemary Venison Recipe
Our Rosemary Venison recipe is ultra-low fat, made with novel protein and grain-free — perfect for pups with pancreatitis or allergies. Blended with sweet potato, lentils, antioxidant-rich berries and rosemary, it’s as nourishing as it is mouth-watering.
- Our venison meat is ultra-lean and delicious. This recipe contains 20 grams of fat / 1000kcal, a suitable level for dogs with pancreatitis.
- Venison is a novel protein, beneficial for dogs suffering from common protein allergies and IBD.
- This recipe is gluten and grain-free to cater to any dogs with gluten intolerance or grain sensitivities.
Ingredients: Venison meat, sweet potato, red lentils, blackberries, kale, goji berries, hemp seed oil, omega-3 fish oil (anchovy), rosemary, supplement blend.
- 454 g vacuum sealed package
- Case of 15 454 g vacuum sealed packages **
**This item is a special order item and may require up to 8 weeks for arrival. Special order items are a final sale and cannot be cancelled once order has been placed. Refunds will only be issued after the 8 week mark if product has not arrived.