Open Farm Ancient Grain for Puppies
This high-protein kibble helps prevent allergies and supports DHA healthy brain development, thanks to a blend of humanely raised chicken, pork, and fresh Pacific wild-caught salmon, and wholesome ancient grains.
- A unique blend of fresh chicken, salmon and pork to help prevent the development of allergies in puppies
- Our chicken and pork are 100% Certified Humane® and raised without the use of antibiotics or added growth hormones
- Wild-caught Pacific salmon approved by Ocean Wise® for sustainable fishing practices
- A wholesome blend of ancient grains like steel-cut oats, millet, brown rice, quinoa and chia seeds
- 90% of protein from animal sources
- No peas, legumes and potatoes
- No corn, wheat or soy
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- No poultry or meat by-products
- No rendered poultry or meat meals
Ingredients: Chicken, Ocean Whitefish Meal, Oats, Salmon, Millet, Brown Rice, Quinoa, Coconut Oil, Herring Meal, Pork, Natural Flavor, Pumpkin, Salmon Oil, Sunflower Oil, Raspberries, Cranberries, Apples, Chia Seeds, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Chicory Root, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Calcium Iodate, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Turmeric, Cinnamon
|Crude Protein (Min.)||26%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||16%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||4.5%|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||5000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||50 IU/kg|
|Calorie Content: 3790 Kcals/Kg, 425 Kcals per cup|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile for all life stages. Open Farm recipes are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food regulations for all life stages.
Open Farm Puppy Ancient Grains recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels estimated by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages including growth of large-size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).
1.5 - 4 Months
4 - 6 Months
6 - 12 Months
|10 lbs and less||1 - 1 ½ cups/day||½ - 1 cups/day||½ - ¾ cups/day|
|10 - 20 lbs||1 ½ - 2 ½ cups/day||1 - 1 ¾ cups/day||¾ - 1 ½ cups/day|
|20 - 30 lbs||2 ½ - 3 ½ cups/day||1 ¾ - 2 ¼ cups/day||1 ½ - 1 ¾ cups/day|
|30 - 40 lbs||3 ½ - 4 ¼ cups/day||2 ¼ -3 cups/day||1 ¾ - 2 ¼ cups/day|
|40 - 60 lbs||4 ¼ - 6 cups/day||3 - 4 cups/day||2 ¼ - 3 ¼ cups/day|
|60 - 80 lbs||6 - 7 ¼ cups/day||4 - 4 ¾ cups/day||3 ¼ - 4 cups/day|
|80 - 100 lbs||7 ¼ - 8 ¾ cups/day||4 ¾ - 5 ¾ cups/day||4 - 4 ½ cups/day|
Adjust to your dog's activity level, energy and age. Always keep fresh water available.