Open Farm Dog Gently Cooked Beef Recipe
Looks amazing. Tastes even better. This delicious mix of antibiotic and growth hormone-free beef, locally sourced leafy greens and pumpkin pieces you can see isn’t just appetizing – it’s also loaded with superfoods like coconut oil and turmeric. It’s nutritious home cooking for your pup (without the cooking).
- A home-style cooked recipe
- Gently prepared with minimal processing and 100% human grade ingredients
- A high protein and low carb meal or topper
- Made from 100% Certified Humane® grass-fed beef, raised without antibiotics
- Impactful amounts of leafy greens, pumpkin and superfoods like coconut oil and turmeric
- Designed to be rotational to offer variety in flavor and protein sources
- No wheat, corn, potatoes, peas or legumes
Ingredients: Beef Carrots Kale Beef Liver Zucchini Butternut Squash Pumpkin Water Flaxseed Tricalcium Phosphate Salt Salmon Oil Potassium Chloride Sunflower Oil Coconut Oil Chia Seeds Chicory Root Choline Chloride Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement Vitamin D3 Supplement Vitamin E Supplement D-Calcium Pantothenate Thiamine Mononitrate Riboflavin Folic Acid Vitamin B12 Supplement) Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate Iron Amino Acid Chelate Copper Amino Acid Chelate Manganese Amino Acid Chelate Selenium Yeast) Dried Kelp Turmeric Cinnamon
|Crude Protein||(min) 9%|
|Crude Fat||(min) 8%|
|Crude Fiber||(max) 2%|
Calorie Content ME (Calculated): 1315 kcal ME/kg, 37 kcal ME/oz, 597 kcal ME/16 oz pack
Review the feeding guideline to find the appropriate feeding amount based on your dog’s weight and activity level.
Serve as a complete, balanced meal or nutritious topper.
|Up to 10lbs||1||7|
|11 to 20lbs||2||11|
|21 to 30lbs||2.5||15|
*Increase daily feeding by 3oz or 1/2 cup for every additional 10 lbs of body weight.
*Always provide access to fresh water.
Keep frozen until ready to serve, Thaw before mealtime, Store leftovers in fridge.
Available in 2 different sizes:
- 16oz pack
- 96oz (x8 16oz packs per box)