A blend of Ontario Raised turkey that contains essential amino acids to calm the skin, plus Omega-3 rich Canadian Salmon for a healthy shiny coat, and balanced with Ontario Raised Lamb Liver for a truly nutrient rich meal. This blend stops the itch, soothes the skin and brings softness, shine and luster to your dog or cat’s coat!
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Free Range Turkey
- Pasture Raised Lamb
- Canadian Wild Salmon
INGREDIENTS: Turkey, ground turkey bone, salmon, lamb liver, lamb spleen, lamb kidney.
Per 100g as fed
Calories 194 kcal
Carbohydrates/Hydrates de carbone 0.3%
Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). For the nutrients P, Na, K, I, Co, Mn, and Vit A, E, D & B group (no minimum requirement provided) recipes match the NRC Recommended Allowance. For Essential Fatty Acids (LA, ALA, EPA, DHA), we strongly suggest adding fish, Thrive® Herring Oil or Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.