Big Country Raw Pure Pork is a great choice for pet owners looking for alternative proteins for dogs or cats with allergies. Considered hypoallergenic, pork is a highly recommended protein to try by vets and nutritionists. Pork is a proven choice for working dogs and athletes because pork protein builds and repairs muscle faster than any other protein as it is a rich source of myoglobin, a red coloured pigment found in the muscles, and it is a good source of iron. Pork is also a rich source of zinc, vitamin b12 and selenium.
- Hypoallergenic protein choice
- Ontario Raised Pork
- Good for puppies to adult dogs
- Cats love it too!
Ingredients: Pork, Pork Heart, Ground Pork Bone, Pork Liver, Pork Spleen, Pork Kidney.
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC).
We suggest adding Thrive® Fortify and Thrive® Herring Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances with Blends and Pures formulas.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.