Big Country Raw Quail Dinner
Quail dinner is a complete meal for dogs, made with quail, pork, spinach, broccoli, zucchini, cranberries and blueberries. Good for all breeds and life stages.
Quail as a protein has many benefits, including:
- Low-allergen white meat for pets who have poultry sensitivities
- Lean, low-calorie protein option
- A great source of iron, zinc, magnesium, and all B vitamins
Ingredients: Whole Quail (Meat And Bone), Pork Heart, Pork Meat, Pork Liver, Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We suggest adding fish, Thrive® Herring Oil or Salmon Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances for fatty acids.
We recommend adding a Thrive® Oil to Big Country Raw Dinners.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
4lb box (4 x 1lb)